Weeks of July 27 and August 4
Fraser Crossing Partners, the contractor who will build the new bridge, will be undertaking some nighttime pavement testing the weeks of July 27 and August 4 as part of the ongoing geotechnical testing program that began in March 2020. These investigations are required within the project area to gather information about the roadway asphalt and to evaluate road base conditions.
Nighttime work will be required in the following areas:
- On Columbia Street between McBride Boulevard and the 300 block of Columbia Street
- On McBride Boulevard between East Columbia Street and the bridge approach/on-ramp
- The Royal Avenue on- and off-ramps
- Royal Avenue between McBride Boulevard and 1st Street
- Hastings Street, Agnes Street, and Wellington Street
Each test is anticipated to take approximately five minutes to complete. There will be temporary lane closures and truck stoppages to perform these tests approximately every 50 metres on the roadways mentioned above. Nighttime work is required to minimize disruption to daytime traffic.
We thank you for your patience as this work is completed. If you have any questions about this work, please email email@example.com or call the 24/7 construction information phone line: 1-844-815-6149. If you have any questions or comments about the Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project, please email PattulloBridgeProject@gov.bc.ca or call 778-370-2481.
For more information about the Project, including the Spring 2020 Project Overview, please visit engage.gov.bc.ca/pattullobridge.